Marianne is responsible for ensuring diligent financial management of NEPCon’s portfolio of international projects.
Marianne has 15 years of international experience working with financial project management. She has worked with a variety of donors and foundations. Marianne has functioned as financial and administrative project set-up developer and as internal auditor supervising country programmes and projects in administrative and financial matters.
Marianne’s financial competences are built through a solid professional career, national as well as international, and from hands-on experience in NGOs, private firms and public institutions.
Marianne joined NEPCon in 2016.
I am committed to ensure that we invest project funds in a direct, transparent and cost-effective way in order to successfully reach the project outputs in the most responsible manner.
- NGO experience with financial project management, grant management and administration
- Financial management with profound competences in all fields of accountancy
- Management and supervisory expertise
- Comprehensive capacity building experience
- Securing effective and efficient business processes and administrative procedures
- Languages spoken: Danish, English, German and a little Khmer and Nepalese