Kent is an FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Lead Auditor with strong industry experience. He takes a special interest in catering to the needs of small and medium sized businesses.
As former product development and project manager working in the Danish furniture industry, Kent was in charge of managing an FSC Chain of Custody certificate for 8 years. He also set up and managed Denmark’s first FSC Chain of Custody group certificate.
Kent took up the position of FSC and PEFC Lead Auditor in NEPCon’s Danish office in 2009, where he is handling sales as well as managing and executing FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody audits, with special focus on small and medium sized organisations.
Coming from a more profit driven industry, working in NEPCon has opened my eyes to the big challenges we are facing if we want to reverse the trend of deforestation.
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody lead auditing
- Group Chain of Custody certification
- Promotion through eco-labelling and trademarks
- Small-to-medium-sized enterprise (SME) and wood industry experience
- Languages: English and Danish.