Julie mainly works with projects and communication in NEPCon. In addition, she supports the Danish team of auditors.
Julie’s main work area in NEPCon is in the project department, where she supports project communication and coordination. Julie also assists in fundraising, supports the communication department and handles a palette of tasks for the Danish certification team.
Her education and previous experience places her skills primarily within the field of communication, CSR and marketing. Through her previous position at FSC Denmark, she has gained insight into sustainable forestry, FSC as a labelling scheme and the process of certification.
Julie joined NEPCon in 2014.
I feel fortunate spending my day working for a better integration of sustainability – both in a project and business perspective.
- Expertise on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Communication and Project coordination
- Experience with campaigns, text production, training and coordination of projects
- MSc in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Countries worked in: Denmark, Germany and UK
- Languages: Danish and English