Since 2001, Jan Feil leads our international project activities.
Jan is in charge of managing our growing project portfolio and high-quality implementation of our projects. He supports project development and participation in tenders.
With a long career in international project management, Jan is well versed within all parts of the project cycle from development and tendering to execution, quality assurance and evaluation.
Jan holds a PhD in Tropical Ecology. He has also passed NEPCon's FSC Expert Course.
He has worked with projects at NEPCon since 2001.
I feel privileged to work with great partners from around the world on implementing good projects that really make a difference.
- Project development, management, reporting, monitoring and quality assurance using a Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Planning and coordination
- Networking and outreach to partners and donors
- Human Resources Management
- Event facilitation and training
- FSC Chain of Custody auditing
- As a biologist, he is specialised on biodiversity, tropical non-timber forest products (NTFPs) and natural resources management.
- Languages spoken: Danish, German, English and Spanish
- Countries worked in: Belarus, Cambodia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ghana, Lithuania, Malaysia, Romania, Tanzania, Ukraine.