Jakob is a part of NEPCon’s Human Resources team, where he is supporting our growing organisation and helping to create and implement our people policies and procedures.
Jakob works to help implement and elaborate on NEPCon's people strategy by keeping up to date on the organisation and its needs. This work includes sparring with and advising managers, recruiting and on-boarding of new staff members, ensuring staff development processes are conducted and generally helping NEPCon in executing its organisational strategy.
Jakob has experience working with a variety of HR issues in a corporate HR function in the defense industry, and in a line HR function in a consumer goods company. This has given him valuable knowledge within the great spectra of Human Resources.
Jakob holds a Masters of Science in International Business, supplemented with an academy course in employment law and a PRINCE2 Foundation certification.
Jakob joined NEPCon in 2016.
I find it very motivating to help and support managers and employees to achieve their personal goals as well as the ones of the organisation. Coming from production companies with tangible products, it is extremely exciting and challenging to be a part of a mission-based organisation where knowledge and integrity are keywords. It is just an add-on to the motivation of my work that NEPCon’s focus on sustainability is genuinely beneficial for humanity. That includes myself.
- Able to create structure and transparency in organisational procedures and flows.
- M.SC in International Business from Aarhus School of Business, 2007.
- Certified in Finxs Extended DISC.
- Certified in PRINCE2 Foundation project management framework.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Implementing HR functions in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong in turning abstract strategy in to real down-to-earth actions.
- Languages: English and Danish