Drawing on more than 15 years of industry experience, David is supporting NEPCon’s efforts to provide business solutions for responsible sourcing and supply chain management, on par with new legislation and market requirements.
David forms part of NEPCon’s LegalSource team and contributes to NEPCon’s capacity building and training services. He is a LegalSource lead auditor as well as a Chain of Custody auditor for FSC and PEFC.
He has worked for a number of non-profit organisations and has experience in the forest industry sector across Europe and in Central America.
David holds a Master's degree in Forestry.
He joined NEPCon in 2009.
Despite its slow start, the arrival of the EU Timber Regulation marked a critical milestone in the development and evolution of the global forest industry.
- LegalSource Lead Auditor and timber legality expert
- FSC CoC Senior Auditor & PEFC CoC Lead Auditor
- FSC Chain of Custody and LegalSource Trainer
- Managerial experience
- 15 years forest products industry experience
- MSc in Forestry
- Countries worked in: Spain, Ireland, UK, Portugal, Guatemala, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Ecuador, Cameroon, USA
- Languages spoken: English and Spanish