Christina is a FSC and PEFC Lead Auditor and conducts Chain of Custody auditing within Denmark.
With a background in forestry and practical experience within the Uganda and Canada forestry, Christina is experienced within FSC Forest Management certification, nature conservation and stakeholder consultation with several NGO`s. From April 2013 – June 2014 she has supported the LegalSource Programme Manager with various project activities related to the analysis of risk and upcoming tasks.
From August 2014 Christina has been conducting FSC and PEFC auditing among Danish companies.
Christina joined NEPCon in 2013
Working with NEPCon has revealed to me just how complex sustainability is in practice. The world is not black or white but has so many shades, and that is what makes my job so interesting.
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Lead Auditor
- The EU Timber Regulation and due diligence systems
- Timber legality risk assessments and development of National Risk Assessments
- BSc Forrest and Landscape Engineer and MSc in Forestry
- Countries worked in: Canada, Denmark, and Uganda
- Languages spoken: Danish and English