Chris has 30 years’ experience in working with conservation planning and results oriented action. He has specialised in the interface between people, organisations and environment with a strong focus on capacity building and human resources development.
Chris is heading our South East Asia office based in Malaysia from where he oversees projects and related activities in the region.
In addition to his conservation, training and certification services he also provides internal organisational support to NEPCon drawing on his extensive expertise in management and management development.
He has worked in South East Asia for 15 years as well as in Europe, Africa and North America.
Chris holds a BSc in Forest Management and a Master's degree in Natural Resources and Environmental Management. In addition, he has passed NEPCon's Legal Source Expert Course for lead auditors.
I believe in conserving our environment as this is our sustenance. I believe in working with people as people are the single largest influence on environment, and I believe in performance as it is our commitment, actions and results that count.
- Project planning and implementation
- Training, in particular for management development and project planning using the Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Capacity building - people, organisational and institutional performance
- Human resources development
- Countries worked in: Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, Thailand, India, Malawi, South Africa, Sudan, Canada, Denmark, Egypt, Italy, Romania, and Turkey
- Languages spoken: English and Danish