The Rainforest Alliance Marketplace is the one-stop shop for information and tools that responsible businesses need to buy and sell Rainforest Alliance Certified products.
Companies that buy and sell Rainforest Alliance Certified products have free access to the Marketplace.
You can register quickly and easily, gaining access to many valuable benefits.
Five easy steps to promote products from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
- Register on the Rainforest Alliance Marketplace at www.rainforest-alliance.org/farmproducts, where you will access market tools to help you find and sell certified products.
- If applicable, you must be audited to the CoC Standard within 6 months of registering on Marketplace and be CoC certified within 12 months. Companies registered prior to 21 March 2014 need to need to be audited to the CoC standard by 21 September 2014 and must be CoC certified by 21 March 2015.
- Source certified products / ingredients. You also need to ensure that your purchasing and production meet the Rainforest Alliance Trademark Guidelines and the SAN/Rainforest Alliance Chain of Custody Standard so that your products will be eligible to carry the Seal.
- Sign a license agreement with the Rainforest Alliance.
- Confirm that the product / ingredient you have sourced is certified by requesting a transaction certificate from your supplier or from the Rainforest Alliance.
- Submit your artwork with the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal online for approval.
If you need any support throughout this process, please contact:
The Rainforest Alliance
Tel: +44 (0) 207 947 4912