The quality of our work is a decisive factor in achieving our goals.
1. NEPCon's Quality Policy is an equal and consistent part of our Management system. It is consistent with the vision and strategy of the top management.
2. The policy is aimed at delivering professional results throughout all NEPCon activities to meet all defined requirements, including those defined by our customers, partners and donors as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
3. NEPCon is committed to continuous improvement of our quality management system in order to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers and partners.
4. In regard to the above-mentioned, NEPCon’s aims are to:
- Obtain international accreditation/recognition of the services delivered.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system, thus increasing the value of the services delivered.
- Ensure a high standard of competence, professionalism and credibility of the personnel.
- Continuously increase the number of satisfied customers.
5. NEPCon realises these aims by:
- Operating in compliance with relevant legal requirements.
- Increasing qualification of the personnel.
- Providing our personnel with a satisfying work environment, which provides development opportunities.
- Encouraging team work and personal engagement by supporting and rewarding people’s achievements and good performance.
- Operating in a clear, fair and transparent manner.
- Conducting internal quality audits and other types of quality reviews.
Peter Feilberg, NEPCon Executive Director
12 May 2014